Today's Forecast, from Friendster
Gemini: Appreciating your accomplishments is a skill you should learn through repetition.
HUH...??? Yet another call out for the little me to love me.
Or ibig sabihen-- accomplish more things!
Speaking of accomplishments... look what I did! We deisgned the whole program for KFC this month.. CareBears! So look at the posters, the duratrans thingies, the pillows, the tumblers and that bucket! All premeditated baby!
My regrets? My office didn't manufacture it. So I'm not looking forward to exeptionally high quality material here.
High quality design perspective nalang, with a bow to the the client's never-ending wishes.
HUH...??? Yet another call out for the little me to love me.
Or ibig sabihen-- accomplish more things!
Speaking of accomplishments... look what I did! We deisgned the whole program for KFC this month.. CareBears! So look at the posters, the duratrans thingies, the pillows, the tumblers and that bucket! All premeditated baby!
My regrets? My office didn't manufacture it. So I'm not looking forward to exeptionally high quality material here.
High quality design perspective nalang, with a bow to the the client's never-ending wishes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home