These quizzes again...
Something I picked up from J.A.'s blog... well. There WAS this thing about the these weird quizzes and boredom.
Well... the weird thing is.... I got the same result as J.A....
Guh.


If You Were An Anime Character What Would You Look Like?(Girls Only)

You are the warrior anime girl.You are the type that can start a fight and win.You are very strong and can beat anyone up (but just don't ^_~) and some people can be afraid of you but alot of people admire your strength and want to be just like you well the people that want to fight.You can defend yourself very easily and can probably handle some kind of weapon.You have a short temper(like me)and get angry easily but you can be really nice at times ^_^and once a fighter always a fighter.
Take this quiz!

Quizilla |
Join
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
I like the colors. But as bored as I am... lemme take it again with a different perspective in mind... you'll see.. :D


If You Were An Anime Character What Would You Look Like?(Girls Only)

You are a happy anime girl.You are carefree and are always happy even through the toughest times you manage to stay happy and you always think happy thoughts.You are very popular and are cared for a bunch.You are a good friend and you can cheer people up in an instant.You can fool around but be serious at times.Ok umm You are probably always hyper and jumping off of the walls.You also love everybody and everything^_^ bada bop bop bah i'm loving it.
Take this quiz!

Quizilla |
Join
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
Rainbow! Rainbow!!!!! WEEEE!
BOp ba doop da my aunt fanny! I wonder if there are only 6 kinds of anime girl in this test? Ah crud, I'm not THAT bored. :D
Although you THINK I might be.
Looking forward to my sudden sugar drop tonight..... gzzzzz....
take care yall
Well... the weird thing is.... I got the same result as J.A....
Guh.
If You Were An Anime Character What Would You Look Like?(Girls Only)

You are the warrior anime girl.You are the type that can start a fight and win.You are very strong and can beat anyone up (but just don't ^_~) and some people can be afraid of you but alot of people admire your strength and want to be just like you well the people that want to fight.You can defend yourself very easily and can probably handle some kind of weapon.You have a short temper(like me)and get angry easily but you can be really nice at times ^_^and once a fighter always a fighter.
Take this quiz!

Quizilla |
Join
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
I like the colors. But as bored as I am... lemme take it again with a different perspective in mind... you'll see.. :D
If You Were An Anime Character What Would You Look Like?(Girls Only)

You are a happy anime girl.You are carefree and are always happy even through the toughest times you manage to stay happy and you always think happy thoughts.You are very popular and are cared for a bunch.You are a good friend and you can cheer people up in an instant.You can fool around but be serious at times.Ok umm You are probably always hyper and jumping off of the walls.You also love everybody and everything^_^ bada bop bop bah i'm loving it.
Take this quiz!

Quizilla |
Join
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
Rainbow! Rainbow!!!!! WEEEE!
BOp ba doop da my aunt fanny! I wonder if there are only 6 kinds of anime girl in this test? Ah crud, I'm not THAT bored. :D
Although you THINK I might be.
Looking forward to my sudden sugar drop tonight..... gzzzzz....
take care yall

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home