That's.... sooo... gay
Or jologs.
What does that mean?
Made me think: I guess it's good that I didn't get to know that side of the person... maybe I'd find it too crass, or weird or... more unbearable that i originally thought. So here I am, cyber-laughing. Talk about hanging around with that kind too long. Or was that trait there but not for me to see?
Making a mountain out of an anthill.... again: just cyber-laughing.
Cause my reaction was:
What.
The.
Hell.
and if I could cyber-barf out of my nose too... I probably would have.
What does that mean?
Made me think: I guess it's good that I didn't get to know that side of the person... maybe I'd find it too crass, or weird or... more unbearable that i originally thought. So here I am, cyber-laughing. Talk about hanging around with that kind too long. Or was that trait there but not for me to see?
Making a mountain out of an anthill.... again: just cyber-laughing.
Cause my reaction was:
What.
The.
Hell.
and if I could cyber-barf out of my nose too... I probably would have.

2 Comments:
At July 26, 2006 4:28 PM,
Azrael Coladilla said…
hey yo!!!
ok itong blog mo ah!!!
At October 22, 2006 2:38 AM,
jactinglim said…
ooook vague post.
Post a Comment
<< Home