GEM

Shiny Sparkly Thing Must Have Precioussss

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

JITNEY!

Here's the story:
I am on Aurora Blvd from Araneta Ave when this Jitney coming from my right suddenly shot out, to go towards the U-turn slot from the UERm driveway (which is illegal to do). It didn't stop, so hitting the right side of my car and my momentum dragged it to turn in my direction, forcing my car to swerve and get hit at the back passenger area of my car's right side, hitting me twice.
Swerving left and right I stopped, got down to yell at the driver of the jitney who was calmy making his way to the u turn and on to aurora going towards Magsaysay.

4 panel damage
shocked
I have his stupid pipe to hit his stupid head with
I have a police report
I have his plate number, the registration of the vehicle and the owner's address.

Thanks to the LTO guys on Aurora, who I didn't get to thank cause I was very disoriented.
They approached me and offered help (in cursing the jeep), picked up the lead pipe for me, getting the info, helping me get what I need for a police report.

This is a very good time to think about the good jeepney drivers out there.
If any.

Take care you all.

2 Comments:

  • At October 02, 2006 3:39 PM, Blogger Sean said…

    I suppose that some do exist, yes, but the words "good" and "jeepney drivers" aren't exactly two things you expect to see in the same sentence. :)

     
  • At October 22, 2006 2:28 AM, Blogger jactinglim said…

    Dang. I won't be sursprised if you even got pics of the jitney with a digicam >_< they don't deserve to be let out on the streets!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home